- 160g Barilla® Linguine
- 80g Barilla® Pesto Genovese sauce
- 100g Potatoes
- 150g Green beans, sliced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1 cm cubes.
- Wash and clean the french beans and cut them into 3 cm stripes lengthwise sense.
- Bring water to boil considering 7g of salt for each liter of water. Boil the Linguine in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Four or five minutes before draining the pasta, add the green beans and the potatoes into the pasta and its water, so that they will cook together.
- Then drain pasta and vegetables, reserving a little of the pasta water.
- Put the Linguine in a bowl and toss with the pesto out of fire, adding a little of cooking water in order to keep the pasta fluid and uniform.
- Mix well to coat pasta evenly and serve.