- 340g Barilla® Linguine
- 50 Fresh littleneck clams
- 6 Tablepsoons extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- 2 Cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 240ml White wine
- 12g Fresh Italian parsley chopped
Soak clams in water and sea salt for one hour,
Scrub well and rinse with fresh water
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil
Heat half of the olive oil in a large skillet; add chopped garlic, red pepper flakes and sauté. Add clams and white wine; cover skillet with a lid
- Cook over medium heat until the clams are completely open. Discard any closed clams and half of the shells. Leave some clams in the shell as a garnish.
Cook Linguine according to pack directions.
Make sure you reserve some of the cooking water for later.
- Add Linguine to the skillet with clams. Toss well adding some of the cooking water if needed until the pasta is al dente and well combined with the sauce
- Stir in remaining olive oil and Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving