Ingredients 2 Servings
Ingredients for 2 people
- 160g Barilla Spaghetti
- 8 Jumbo prawns
- 40g Extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- 1 Clove garlic
- A pinch of chopped parsley
- 1 Chili pepper
- Peel the prawns and remove the black wire. Cut into circles.
- Peel and chop the garlic clove.
- Wash, drain and chop the parsley
- Heat the evoo in a pan. Add the chopped garlic and sauté on low heat. Then add in chopped parsley, chili pepper and prawns.
- Stop the cooking with a small amount of the pasta’s cooking water. Set aside.
- Boil the pasta, drain and toss it in the pan. Sprinkle the parsley on top as a final touch and serve.