Ingredients for 2 people
- 160 g Barilla® Spaghetti
- 200g Barilla Bolognese sauce
- 30g Onions, finely chopped
- 30g Celery, finely chopped
- 200g Beef, minced
- 20g of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 25g Extra virgin olive oil (evo)
- Salt and pepper
- In a large casserole pot, cook chopped onion, carrot and celery in a little extra virgin olive oil for 1-2 mins.
- Add beef and brown carefully, making sure there are no lumps.
- Add the Barilla Bolognese sauce; bring to a simmer a cook gently for 5 mins, adding, if necessary, a little of salt and pepper.
- Bring plenty of water to the boil in a pot. When boiling, add rock salt.
- Drop the Barilla Spaghetti into the water and stir.
- Cook according to the instruction on the pack.
- Drain pasta 1 minute before suggested time, keeping a little of water to better toss and stir the pasta. Toss the pasta 1 minute.
- Remove the pot from the heat, add grated cheese and serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.