Ingredients for 4 people
- 340g Barilla Spaghetti
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil (evoo)
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 130g black olives, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 tbs salted capers, , rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1 jar Barilla Basilico Sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Place olive oil on a large sauce pan and heat.
Add the thinly sliced garlic and pounded anchovies.
When the garlic begins to turn golden and the anchovies have dissolved, add the olives, capers and tomatoes. Cook over high heat for a few seconds, stirring continuously.
Meanwhile, cook the Spaghetti until al dente in a large pot of boiling, salted water.
Drain and transfer the pasta to a serving bowl. Toss with the sauce and sprinkle with parsley.