Ingredients for 4 people
- 340g Barilla® Spaghettini
- 1 Jar Barilla® Basilico sauce
- 8 Green prawns, peeled and deveined, 0.5cm diced
- 150g Snapper fillet, 0.5cm diced
- 200g Cuttlefish, cleaned, 0.5cm sliced
- 500g Mussels
- 1 Teaspoon dry chili
- ½ Punnet ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ Glass dry white wine
- ½ Bunch parsley, chopped
- 100ml Fish stock
- 1 Rosemary sprig
- Extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- Rock salt for pasta water
In a large pot bring plenty of water to the boil. Once boiling, add rock salt, we recommend 7 grams per litre of water.
COOK THE SEAFOODIn a large fry pan, heat a little oil. Once hot, add the snapper, prawns and cuttlefish, season and cook for 2 minutes, remove the fish and keep on the side. In the same fry pan add more oil, garlic and chilli. Then add the mussels and cook for 1 minute. Add the wine and allow it to evaporate, then add the Basilico sauce, bring to a simmer with the lid on.
COOK THE PASTADrop the Barilla Spaghettini into the water and stir. Cook as per the instructions on the pack.
DRAIN AND COMBINEDrain the pasta 2 minutes before the suggested time, saving one ladle of cooking water. Toss pasta and cooking water with the sauce, add the snapper, cherry tomatoes and parsley. Allow the pasta to finish cooking in the pan, making sure all ingredients are well coated with sauce.
SERVEServe with a drizzle of olive oil.