Ingredients for 2 people
- 160g Barilla Collezione Tagliatelle
- 80g Outer leaves of savoy cabbage
- 80g Porcini or brown mushrooms
- 40g Bacon
- 1/2 Clove of garlic
- 30g Extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- A sprig of rosemary
- 20g Grated Grana Padano cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring lightly salted water to the boil.
Cut the leaves of savoy cabbage in big squares. When the water is boiling, pour them into the water to be later used to boil the pasta and blanch it. Cool down and set aside.
Cut the bacon into thin slices.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms. In a pan, flavor the extra-virgin olive oil with rosemary and the garlic. Toss the mushrooms; let them cook for a couple of minutes. Take away the garlic and the rosemary, then add the bacon. After 1 minute, add the blanched cabbage. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Boil the Tagliatelle for the given time. Drain al dente and pour into the pan.
Mix everything well and serve, adding a sprinkling of black pepper, a drizzle of oil and a pinch of grated Grana Padano cheese