Layering Wavy LasagneCreating a perfectly layered lasagne is surprisingly simple. The key to a perfect lasagne is adding the ingredients in the correct order. For the best results, we offer the following tips for assembling your lasagne:
- Cook lasagne according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Begin with a 13 x 9 x 3-inches deep baking pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of the baking pan and begin layering.
- Place several pieces of cooked Wavy Lasagne on the bottom of the pan, slightly overlapping each other.
- Top with filling as directed in your recipe, spreading the filling to the edges of the pan.
- Continue with another layer of sauce, pasta, and filling.
- Repeat this process until you have reached the top of the pan. The final layer will be a layer of cooked lasagne plus the remaining sauce and cheese, if included in recipe.