At Barilla, we’re passionate about pasta (we ought to be - we’re a pasta company). We love eating it, of course, but we also love cooking with it, making it, shaping it, sharing it, preparing it, serving it, learning every single thing you could ever want to know about it, and then finding out there’s still more to discover. It’s not just our favorite food; it’s our favorite thing. Pasta is the thing that excites our souls and drives our spirit.
Maybe that all sounds a little intense, but it’s the way we like it. Because life is nothing without passion. Ours is pasta.
- Baked Turkey and Pipette Pasta Bundt Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe
- Baked Ziti with Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, and Chorizo Recipe
- Actor Danny Pudi Shows Off His Polish Dancing Skills in Season Four of While the Water Boils
- Cheese & Spinach Tortellini Soup Recipe with Thyme-Scented Chicken Bone Broth
- Your Guide to a Perfectly Portioned Bowl of Pasta