At Barilla, we’re passionate about pasta (we ought to be - we’re a pasta company). We love eating it, of course, but we also love cooking with it, making it, shaping it, sharing it, preparing it, serving it, learning every single thing you could ever want to know about it, and then finding out there’s still more to discover. It’s not just our favorite food; it’s our favorite thing. Pasta is the thing that excites our souls and drives our spirit.
Maybe that all sounds a little intense, but it’s the way we like it. Because life is nothing without passion. Ours is pasta.
- Barilla Executive Chef Lorenzo Boni's Guide to Making Easy Homemade Pesto
- Bucatini Pasta Recipe with Fresh Vegetables, Basil and Ricotta Cheese
- Farfalle Pasta Salad Recipe with Lemon, Arugula, Cranberries, Feta Cheese and Pine Nuts
- Thick Spaghetti with Steamed Lobster and Marsala Wine Sauce Recipe
- Rigatoni with Roasted Tomato Sauce and Other Kid-Friendly Pasta Recipes