Linguine with Charred Summer Corn and Cauliflower Grilled Shrimp and Tarragon
Linguine with Charred Summer Corn, Cauliflower & Shrimp
Corn and cauliflower make the ultimate summer pasta combo.
Photo Credit: Lorenzo Boni
Ingredients 1 box Barilla Linguine
5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 serrano pepper, sliced into rounds
3 ears summer sweet corn
2 cups cauliflower, chopped
15 medium shrimp
½ cup white wine
1 tablespoon tarragon leaves
¼ cup Pecorino Romano cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill and bring a large pot of water to a boil
2. Season all vegetables and shrimp with salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Char the corn and cauliflower until you achieve some nice brown charring all the way around
4. Meanwhile, grill the shrimp for 1 minute per side then place on a tray to cool down
5. Cook the pasta according to the directions
6. Meanwhile in a large skillet gently cook the garlic and chili in remaining olive oil, approximately 1-2 minutes
7. Deglaze with wine and reduce the liquid to half
8. Add the charred vegetables, ½ cup of the pasta cooking water and the drain the pasta and combine with the sauce
9. Add the shrimp and gently combine everything together.
10. Remove the skillet from the heat
11. Fold in the cheese and tarragon and serve!