1 box medium shells
16 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons tandoori masala paste
1 ½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch bite size pieces
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
10 cups fresh baby spinach
½ cup white onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt and tandoori paste.
2. Add chicken to the bowl and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from yogurt mix removing excess mix.
4. Heat a 12 inch skillet with oil and butter over medium heat add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, turn chicken over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
7. Toss warm pasta with fresh spinach and chicken.
8. Garnish with cilantro.
Photo Credit: Lorenzo Boni
Food Stylist: Diane Vezza