Bring on the turkey recipes. Thanksgiving is just around the corner
1 box pipette pasta
5 slices bacon, rendered
3 cups diced roasted turkey
1 ½ cups mashed potatoes
½ cup yogurt
½ cup Parmesan, grated
1 tbs Italian parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
Serve with [optional]:
1. Cook pasta according to directions.
2. Drain pasta and mix in a bowl with all the ingredients, putting eggs in last.
3. Place in a well-greased silicon bundt pan, pressing it down a little bit. Set aside for 30 minutes.
4. Turn the oven on to 420°F, and bake the bundt until it gets slightly brown around the edges, about 30 minutes.
5. Take out, let rest 20 minutes and then turn it around on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until slightly brown over the top.
7. Enjoy hot, accompanied with gravy, cranberry sauce and/or marinara.