1 box Thick spaghetti
2 each [1 ½ lb each] Lobster
1 cup King crab meat
2 stalks Celery
1 medium Carrots
1 medium Y Onion
1 head, cut in half horizontally with peel on Garlic
2 cups Marsala wine, dry
½ cup EVOO
To taste Sea salt, black pepper
1 tbs All purpose flour
1 tbs Tomato paste
1. Steam the lobsters for 8 minutes; take the meat out, cut it in dices, save the head and shells.
2. Sauté diced carrots, celery garlic and onion with half the oil for five about minutes.
3. Add shells, brown for ten minutes.
4. Add flour, tomato paste, and cook one minute stirring continuously.
5. Deglaze with Marsala, reduce to half, and cover with hot water, about 4 cups.
6. Season with salt and pepper and reduce over a gentle boiling for 45 minutes, then strain through a thin colander. Discard the shells and keep the broth, about two cups.
7. Cook pasta according to directions but drain four minutes prior, add to the boiling sauce and finish the cooking stirring continuously until broth is absorbed and pasta is perfectly “al dente”
8. Stir in lobster meat and parsley before serving with a bit of olive oil drizzled over the top