1 box Rigatoni
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
1 lb. Italian sausage, crumbled
½ cup white wine
1 tablespoon parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Ingredients For Alfredo Sauce:
1 cup Heavy cream
1 cup Whole milk
1 tsp Garlic powder
2 tsp Corn starch
2 tbs Water
½ cup, grated Parmigiano
Salt to taste
Alfredo Sauce Procedure
• Bring milk and cream to boil, lower the heat and add garlic powder.
• Meanwhile dilute corn starch with water, add to the sauce along with salt, whisk well and simmer for two minutes.
• Turn off heat, stir in cheese.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, meanwhile in a large skillet sauté the sausage in olive oil for 5-6 minutes or until it’s golden in color and fully cooked through.
2. Add the garlic and Serrano pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add the white wine and cook it out almost completely.
4. Pour in the alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer.
5. Cook the pasta according to the directions then drain and toss the pasta with the sauce and garnish with cheese and parsley.