Spicy Rigatoni Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower and Curry Recipe
Looking for a way to use seasonal cauliflower? Try this spicy rigatoni for dinner tonight.
1 box rigatoni
5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
1 small yellow onion, julienne
2 cups chicken broth
2 teaspoons madras curry
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon parsley leaves, torn, packed
To taste red pepper flakes and salt
1. Bring water to boil and preheat the oven on to 425F.
2. Toss cauliflower with half the olive oil and salt, roast in the oven until slightly brown, about 15 min, set aside.
3. Meanwhile in a skillet sauté onion with remaining olive oil for five minutes over medium heat, add chicken broth, curry and turmeric, season with salt and bring to simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with curry, pepper flakes and roasted cauliflower.
5. Top with parsley before serving