1 box bucatini
½ cup Dutch processed cocoa powder
4 chicken thighs
2 sprigs thyme
2 garlic cloves
1 cup dry marsala wine
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup shredded Parmigiano
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Turn on the oven to 400F.
2. In a skillet, brown the chicken thighs on both sided with thyme, garlic salt and pepper.
3. Deglaze with wine and reduce to half.
4. Add broth and bake in the oven until thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
5. Discard skin and bones along with garlic and thyme, and dice the meat and put back in the skillet.
6. Meanwhile, place a pot of water to boil, seasoning with salt and cocoa powder.
7. Cook bucatini following box directions, but drain it 2 minutes earlier, reserving some cooking water.
8. Finish by cooking bucatini in the skillet along with chicken and some cooking water.
9. Serve with a bit of Parmigiano cheese over the top and thyme leaves as garnish.