1 box fettuccine
8 duck leg confit (can find this prepared at a grocery store)
8 garlic cloves, sliced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1-28 ounce can diced tomatoes
10 cups fresh baby spinach
kosher salt and black pepper
4 ounces Piave Vecchio Cheese
1. Remove duck legs from package and pick the meat off the bone, discarding skin and bone.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
3. While pasta is cooking, place large sauté pan over medium high heat with olive oil.
4. Add garlic slices and toast in oil until golden brown.
5. Then add the duck and tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Add spinach and simmer for 30 more seconds.
7. Season to taste.
8. Toss the fettuccine until well combined.
9. Garnish with grated Piave Vecchio
Photo Credit: Lou Manna
Calories: 454.3 Total Fat: 12.7g Total Carb: 50.2g Protein: 35.5g