1 box cellentani
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 lb. lamb shoulder, cut into 1 ½ inch dice
2 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 ½ cups onion, diced
1 ½ cups carrot, diced
¼ teaspoon tumeric
1 ½ cups zucchini, diced
1 ½ cups tomatoes, diced
2 tablespoons raisins
2 ounces sliced almonds
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat a 12-inch skillet with 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
2. Season lamb with salt and pepper, and sear over medium heat, turning every 2 minutes until browned on each side. Set lamb aside on a plate.
3. Turn heat down to medium low and add onion, carrots, turmeric, and cinnamon; sauté for 3 minutes.
4. Add lamb, zucchini, tomato, raisins, almonds, and ginger to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
6. In a large serving bowl, combine pasta and lamb mixture.
7. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Photo Credit: Lou Manna
Calories: 364.5 Total Fat: 10.2g Total Carb: 56.6g Protein: 14.8g