Shrimp Diablo Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
Oh-so-heavenly, you'll have to discover it for yourself. This shrimp diablo with angel hair pasta is perfectly light while also satisfying! Shrimp packs in protein while the tomatoes and peppers give you plenty of nutrients. Try it for your friends or family as a new dinner idea or as a summer recipe for a fun dinner party.
Servings: 8 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 box Barilla® Angel Hair
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
4 tablespoons minced Serrano peppers
32 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (41/50 count)
4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup chopped cilantro
½ cup cotija cheese (optional)
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain reserving ½ cup pasta water.
2. Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium high heat.
3. Add garlic and serranoes, sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Add shrimp and sauté just until pink. Add cherry tomatoes and sauté for one more minute.
5. Add pasta and pasta water, heat through and toss well to combine all ingredients.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Divide into eight bowls. Top chopped cilantro and cotija (optional).