Smoky Broccoli Bucatini Pasta with Turkey Meatballs
Pasta so good you could write a love song about it. Try making Jordan Fisher’s special bucatini recipe below, and hear him duet with Hannah Hart in a new episode of While the Water Boils.
Smokey Broccoli Bucatini with Turkey Meatballs
Inspired by Jordan Fisher
1 box Barilla Bucatini
12 ounces ground turkey
1 cup Romano cheese, grated, divided
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 pound broccoli florets
1 clove garlic
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a bowl combine turkey, 1/2 Romano cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, and yolk, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
2. Form one inch balls, place on a greased pan and bake until thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, place a pot of water to boil, cook pasta according to directions. Halfway through, add broccoli.
4. Separately, in a large skillet sauté garlic with olive oil over medium heat for two minutes or until it turns slightly yellow.
5. Add meatballs and drained pasta with broccoli, toss one minute, and stir in remaining Romano cheese before serving.