Angel Hair with Marinara Sauce & Peppers
Barilla has you covered with this delicious and easy weeknight pasta recipe!
This Italian inspired recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal! Barilla Angel hair pasta pairs well with a medley of delicately sweet bell peppers, spicy basil, and Barilla Marinara Sauce.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Angel Hair
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienne
- 6 leaves of basil, julienne
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté peppers with olive oil for three minutes over high heat, add sauce and bring to a simmer. Season with salt, pepper, and cook for five minutes.
Drain pasta, toss with sauce, and finish with basil before serving.