Baked Mostaccioli RecipeSavor this baked mostaccioli recipe with Italian sausage and mushroom sauce! It's comfort food and a great pasta recipe.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Mostaccioli
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 jars Barilla Mushroom sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Pre-heat oven to 350 ˚F
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Heat sausage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook 7 to 10 minutes or until meat is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
Stir in Mushroom Sauce and olives. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 5 minutes.
Add Sauce mixture and Parmesan cheese to hot pasta; toss. Pour into greased 13" x 9" -inch baking dish; cover.
- Bake 20 minutes then uncover. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pasta; continue baking uncovered 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with parsley; serve.