- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Angel Hair
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 carrots, sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat half of the olive oil and sauté carrots for 4 minutes.
- Then, add zucchini and cherry tomatoes and cook for 1 additional minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet. Add broccoli and toss.
- Top with remaining olive oil and cheese before serving.