- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Angel Hair
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced ¼ inch
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste 1 tablespoon madras curry
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups light coconut milk
- 3 cups chicken stock, no salt added
- 8 chicken thighs, cooked, diced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Sugar to taste
- Lime juice to taste
- 4 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and divide into eight bowls.
- Heat canola oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onions for one minute. Add carrots and sauté for another minute.
- Add Thai red curry paste, madras curry and cumin; sauté for another minute.
- Add coconut milk and stock; bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken and simmer for 10 minutes. Season with fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
- Ladle over pasta and top with mint and cilantro.