- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Angel Hair
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Salt and black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sauté onion in olive oil, until slightly browned and translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Add the peppers and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce and 1 cup of water, bring to a simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and toss with cheese and basil before serving.