Barilla® Angel Hair
with Marinara Sauce & Sweet Peppers
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Angel hair
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Salt and black pepper
1Cook pasta according to package directions.
2Meanwhile, saute onion in olive oil, until slightly browned and translucent, about 4 minutes.
3Add the peppers and sauté for 3 minutes.
4Add the sauce and 1 cup of water, bring to a simmer.
5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
7Remove the skillet from the heat and toss with cheese and basil before serving.