BLT Rotini Pasta RecipeLooking for a new take on the classic BLT recipe? Try our step-by-step recipe for a BLT pasta featuring rotini pasta, bacon, spinach and tomatoes.
- TOTAL FAT
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rotini
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel; crumble and set aside.
- In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of salted water to a rolling boil; add Rotini; stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pot warm the Tomato & Basil sauce; add the drained pasta, spinach, and tomatoes; stir to wilt; combine.
- Serve topped with bacon.
- Customize it: Serve this dish tossed together in a bowl—or on a plate if your little ones prefer to eat their dinner ingredients separately.