- 2 g
- Total Fat
- 7 g
- Total Carbs
- 1 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Campanelle
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 jars of roasted red peppers diced
- 1 head Boston lettuce thinly sliced
- 2 avocadoes diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta one minute less than required, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place on sheet tray to cool down.
- In a medium skillet, cook garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until slightly yellow in color, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine everything but the avocado and toss to combine.
- When ready to serve add the diced avocado and gently fold it in.