- 4 g
- Total Fat
- 6 g
- Total Carbs
- 1 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box, Barilla® Campanelle
- 4 Tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ Onion, diced
- 6 Cups, Arugula
- 2 Cups, heavy cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 Pint, Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Cup, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, meanwhile saute the onions in olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until opaque.
- Add 4 cups of arugula and saute for 1 minute, add heavy cream and bring to a simmer, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and puree on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce back to the pan and bring to a simmer, cook the pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the sauce and the cherry tomatoes, finish with remaining arugula and cheese.