with Broccoli, Tomatoes & Pecorino Cheese
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Campanelle
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- To taste Salt
- 5 cups Broccoli Florets
- 4 Plum Tomatoes, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Cheese, Freshly Grated
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add anchovies, garlic and chili pepper flakes; sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is tender. Remove from heat.
3Cook Campanelle according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Drain, reserving ¼ cup pasta water.
4Add tomatoes and reserved pasta water to skillet.
5Toss tomato mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.