with Creamy Barilla® Traditional Sauce, Bacon, & Zucchini
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Campanelle
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup bacon, cut julienne
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Meanwhile, sauté onion in olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until translucent.
3Add bacon and sauté for 4 minutes until cooked through.
4Add zucchini and sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes.
5Pour in Traditional sauce and water, bring to a simmer; season with salt and pepper. Add cream and bring to a boil.
6Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the sauce and cheese.