Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Campanelle
- 1 Jar Barilla® Traditional Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 Roasted yellow peppers, diced
- ½ cup Black olives, chopped
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Oregano, chopped lightly
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet sauté garlic in olive oil until slightly yellow in color.
- Add chopped olives and roasted red peppers, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with sauce.