Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Cellentani
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional Tomato Sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 16-ounce jar roasted red peppers
- 1 18-ounce can cannellini beans, drained
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, sauté onions in olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until translucent.
- Add peppers and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour in Traditional sauce and bring to a simmer; season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and in batches puree until smooth.
- Add beans to the puree and gently stir.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the sauce.
- Before serving top with parsley and cheese.