with Leeks, Crispy Pancetta & Green Peas
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Cellentani
- 1 leek, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white wine, dry
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1½ cups green peas, frozen
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 4 ounces pancetta, rendered
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
2Sauté leaks in a large skillet with olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
3Add white wine and reduce completely.
4Add vegetable broth and reduce by ½, once reduced, add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
5Add peas and season the sauce with salt and pepper.
6Cook pasta according to the package directions.
7Drain pasta and toss it with the sauce and cheese.
8Top with crispy pancetta.