Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Cellentani
- 1 leek, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white wine, dry
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1½ cups green peas, frozen
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 4 ounces pancetta, rendered
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Sauté leaks in a large skillet with olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Add white wine and reduce completely.
- Add vegetable broth and reduce by ½, once reduced, add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add peas and season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss it with the sauce and cheese.
- Top with crispy pancetta.