Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Cellentani pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 ounces pancetta, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 jar red sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, shredded
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté veggies and pancetta in olive oil for 7-8 minutes.
- Add meat and sauté for 7-8 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Add Barilla Savory Tomato sauce* and 1 jar of water, bring to a simmer, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
- Stir in cheese before serving.