- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Ditalini
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ cup Queso Blanco cheese, grated
- 1 large avocado, halved, peeled, pitted, diced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt.
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss it in a large mixing bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, place on a sheet tray to cool.
- Transfer pasta to large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except for avocado and toss to blend.
- Rest pasta salad for 30 minutes, allowing flavors to meld.
- Add avocado and stir to combine.