- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- ½ Box Barilla® Ditalini
- 1 Jar Barilla® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Celery Chopped
- 1 Cup Carrot Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Cups Cabbage Sliced Thin
- 1 Cup Zucchini Chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh Peas
- Black Pepper Salt Freshly Ground
- 64 Ounces Vegetable Stock
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 15 Ounces Cannellini Beans Canned Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil Chopped
- ¾ Cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Grated
Bring vegetable broth to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add celery, carrots, and garlic; saute for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly tender.
Add to vegetable broth Add beans, cabbage, zucchini, sauce, onion, broccoli, peas, and bay leaf to broth. Cover and cook 30-35 minutes.
- Add Ditalini and cook 3 minutes less than the lowest recommended cooking time.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add parsley and basil.
- Let sit for 30 minutes, add Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese before eating.