Barilla® Elbows Casserole
with Cheddar Cheese & Smoked Paprika Cauliflower
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Elbows
- 2 12-ounce bags frozen cauliflower* florets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
*can used fresh steamed cauliflower as well
1Preheat oven to 350° F.
2Cook pasta according to package directions, meawhile in a mixing bowl combine smoked paprika, cheeses, milk, cauliflower and onions. Drain the pasta and add to the cheese mixture then season to taste.
3Spray 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
4Place mixture in casserole and bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and brown.