Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Elbows
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced half moons
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup Gruyere, shredded
- ¼ cup Cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a 12-inch skillet heat olive oil then sauté zucchini and corn for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add cream and marinara sauce; season with salt and pepper. Bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta then combine with the sauce.
- Remove skillet from the heat and gently fold in the cheese.
- Garnish with green onions then serve.