Barilla® Elbows Pasta Salad
with Roasted Zucchini, Fresh Basil, Green Onions and Feta Cheese
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Elbows
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 5 zucchini, diced
- ½ cup green onion, sliced on a bias
- 6 leaves basil, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, diced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt and cook the pasta 1 minute less than required cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil, place on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet saute the zucchini with 2 tbsp olive oil over high heat, until browned, season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Once the zucchini has cooled down combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and let the pasta salad rest for about 30 mins before serving.