Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Elbows
- ½ pound Bay shrimp
- 1 bag 14-ounce peas
- 4 small carrots, diced
- 2 small Idaho potatoes, diced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta one minute less than required, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place on sheet tray to cool down.
- In 2 separate pots, cook carrots and potatoes until tender, but not mushy, cool down and set aside.
- Meanwhile in separate pot blanch the peas for one minute, cool down and set aside.
- Once cool combine the cooked pasta with the vegetables, mayonnaise and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.