Barilla® Farfalle Pasta Chips with Spinach Artichoke Dip
Don’t own an air fryer? No problem! Try making these delicious trendy pasta chips on the grill!
Barilla Farfalle Pasta chips are the perfect crunchy snack for the adventurous cook! You can use a grill or an air fryer to achieve your desired result for this trendy dish. This savory appetizer paired with creamy artichoke dip makes for an ideal summertime treat!
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb. fresh spinach
- 2-14 oz. cans artichokes, drained, quartered
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
- Toss pasta with ½ tablespoon of olive oil and place on a sheet of foil; place on grill turning pasta often to keep from burning − grill about 8 minutes until crispy.
- Toss artichokes in remaining olive oil and grill over open flame just charring slightly.
- In a food processor add yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, hot sauce, lemon juice, spinach; pulse until mixed, add artichoke and pulse a few more times, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a cast iron skillet, spoon yogurt dip into skillet and top with crumbled feta cheese; place on grill and cook over indirect heat for 20-25 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Serve with pasta chips for dipping.