Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle Pasta
- 7 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 cups watermelon, diced into small pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into ½ - inch pieces
- ½ cup mint, hand torn
- 1 ½ cups feta, crumbled
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt and add pasta, cooking it one minute less than the time recommended in the package directions.
Drain pasta, toss with 1 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil and place on a cooking sheet to cool.
While pasta is cooling, put vinegar and honey into a large bowl and stir.
Slowly whisk the remaining extra virgin olive oil into the vinegar honey mixture until the dressing comes together.
Add the pasta, watermelon, asparagus, and mint and gently stir everything together.
Fold in half of the feta cheese and garnish with remaining feta prior to serving.