- Total fat
- Total Carbohyrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle
- 1 1/2 pound cherry tomato, halved
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic peeled, chopped
- 2 medium balls fresh Campania buffalo mozzarella cheese, drained, cubed, divided
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chopped garlic and sauté until light golden.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add salt to taste.
- Add cherry tomatoes and water to the skillet. Season with black pepper, salt and fresh oregano. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining mozzarella and cook until melted. Reserve a small amount of fresh mozzarella cubes for garnish.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and add pasta to tomato sauce. Mix well. Garnish with mozzarella cubes and basil leaves.
- RESERVE a small amount of fresh mozzarella cubes for garnish
Add remaining mozzarella and cook until melted
COOK Farfalle according to package instructions
Drain and add pasta to tomato sauce
GARNISH with mozzarella cubes and basil leaves