- Total Fat
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle
- 1 jar Barilla® Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lb quartered brussels sprouts
- salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Romano cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley
- ½ cup water
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions, reserve ½ cup of cooking water.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat then add the Brussel sprouts and brown well, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cooking water to the skillet and bring to a simmer, season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and combine with the sauce, garnish with cheese and parsley.