Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Fettuccine
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 20 Fresh Mussels, Rinsed
- 20 Fresh Littleneck Clams, Rinsed
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 3/4 cup Sun Dried Tomato, Sliced Thin
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add mussels, clams, and wine. Turn heat to medium-high. Cover and cook about 12 minutes or until shells are opened.
Discard any unopened clams or mussels. Add tomatoes, salt, and black pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Add Fettuccine to the boiling water. Cook according to package directions. Drain.
- Add hot pasta immediately to skillet and mix well. Transfer to a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.