with Peppers, Peas & Carrots
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 sprig thyme, whole leaves
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 carrots, cut on a bias
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onion and thyme, about 5 minutes.
3Add peppers and carrots and sauté over medium heat until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
4Drain pasta and add to skillet. Stir in peas and season with salt and pepper.
5Cook two additional minutes. Top with cheese and serve.