- 49 g
- 13 g
- 11 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Fettuccine
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced 2 Medium Leeks, Sliced Thin
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 pound Medium Shrimp, Cleaned, Deveined
- 1 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/2 pound Green Beans, Trimmed, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Freshly Grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in leeks; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding small amounts of vegetable broth at a time.
- Stir in shrimp and wine; bring to a simmer. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until reduced slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook Fettuccine according to package directions, adding green beans during last 5 minutes of cook time. Drain and return to pot.
- Add shrimp mixture to hot Fettuccine; toss.
- Transfer to serving platter; sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley.