Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gemelli
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red onion sliced thin
- 1 hot house cucumber diced
- 1 cup Kalamata olives diced (may substitute black olives)
- 3 plum tomatoes diced
- 1 cup Feta cheese
- 2 chicken breast grilled sliced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta one minute less than required, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place on sheet tray to cool down.
2In a bowl, season chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
3Heat a large skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sear the chicken, once cooked through remove from the skillet and cool down.
4In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and toss well, season with salt and pepper to taste.
5Garnish with slices of chicken.