- 1 g
- Total Fat
- 9 g
- Total Carbs
- 2 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gemelli
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion,diced
- 12 baby artichokes, cut into rounds
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained well and cut julienne style
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onions for 3 minutes.
Add artichokes and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Then add olives and sun-dried tomatoes, sauté for 1 additional minute.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
Toss pasta with sauce, adding water as needed.
Add cheese, parsley and pine nuts, toss to combine and serve.