Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gemelli
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Grated
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Remove casings from Italian sausage. Heat a large skillet; add olive oil and sausage. Cook sausage until ¾ done.
- Add Marinara Sauce; season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring sauce to a simmer and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
- Cook Gemelli according to package directions. Drain and combine with sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese before serving.